I am a Bible-believing Christian and want nothing more than to see others come to Christ in the way that I have; it's the best thing that could happen to you; seriously!
Anyway, drop me a comment if you want to chat... I'm going to snoop around other people's blogs and see how this is done properly. My dad told me that there is a Way of the Master blog so I think I'll start there - not sure how to find it yet but it can't be too hard.
NBH (None but Him!)
EDIT: Ok, I found it, it's called Atheist Central (weird!) and it's an amazing place to see the best atheist arguments get debunked, I'm not sure if I'll post there yet or not though..
I want to invite you to visit our website at http://www.emailministry.webs.com and “sign up” to receive our emails. Every two weeks we send out a cartoon Gospel tract with the salvation message of Jesus Christ, all you do is read and forward thus spreading the
ReplyDeleteGospel of Jesus Christ. Thank you and God Bless.
Wow,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving my first ever comment!
I'll check out your website - thanks!
Born a Second Time,
ReplyDeleteYes, Ray Comfort's blog is called Atheist Central, but before that was called Ray Comfort Food. It's because there are many atheists who comment there that Ray changed the name.
I do urge you to read the discussions with an open mind, and doing some research. I always thought it was important to exchange ideas. Perhaps you can try commenting there from time to time. This may hone your skills at being able to express your thoughts on this type of forum, and may lead to making you a better blogger (who's able to get his ideas and thoughts across).
Also, regularly making posts on your blog is a good way to retain your reader's interest. Don't be afraid to write about anything you want.
Hey ya,
ReplyDeleteHow is it going? It is so great to hear of people that are on fire for God! Keep it up bro.
Arguing with atheists who can't see or understand (or don't want) can be draining :(. But God works miracles in their and our lives. We are all stiff necked, but praise God His Holy Spirit convicts us all of our sin and sets us straight.
Be encouraged in the Lord.
Dan